Azure Arc is a cloud management service that helps you manage your on-premises servers from Azure. Azure Arc provides the benefits of Azure, such as Azure Resource Manager templates and Azure Policy, to on-premises servers.
With Azure Arc, you can:
– Use Azure Resource Manager templates to deploy and manage on-premises resources
– Apply Azure Policy to on-premises resources
– Monitor compliance of on-premises resources with Azure Policy
– Get log data from on-premises resources in Azure Monitor
– Automate server management tasks using Azure Automation Runbooks
Azure Arc uses an agent-dependent architecture that requires you to install two agents on your servers. Azure Arc uses the Azure Resource Manager to connect to your on-premises resources and apply Azure management capabilities.
For more information on Azure Arc, see the following documentation: